Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Work In Progress Wednesday - Not Good!

I've been a very bad quilter lately.  Yet again, I have absolutely no progress to show you on any of my Works In Progress.  But I have found the time to plan ANOTHER possible quilt.  Remember the other day when I said I thought that the Old New 30s Collection would look perfect in a Swoon quilt.  Well....I ran with that idea and I picked my 9 favorite fabrics from Old New 30s and paired them with 9 dots, ginghams and solids from my stash and this is what I came up with.

Just picture these.....
Old New 30s fabric for Swoon Quilt
Turned into something like this.....
Swoon pattern for Old New 30s quilt
Hmmmm.....that would be pretty darn cute, right?  I think the number of projects on my "Must Make" list just went up.  What do you think?  I HAVE to make it, don't I?

Happy Sewing,
Jenny

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Move this to the top of the list! I LOVE these choices sooooo much!

*karendianne. said...

Great pairings.

ShirleyC said...

I think it will be beautiful!

Nancy said...

Your color combinations are beautiful.

Denise in PA said...

Yes, you must, you must!! (Can I twist your arm any farther?? LOL!)

Billy'sgirl said...

The swoon pattern is one of my favorites! This has to go to the top of the list. Beautiful fabric choices. Maybe you could "kit" this?

Jeannie said...

Love the Old New 30's fabric!