Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sit. Stay.

If you need to find me, this is where I'll be for the next four days. On the big, cushy chair in the Living Room. Enjoying a much needed Staycation. Do you ever just feel like you really, really, REALLY need to take a break and do nothing for just a little while? Of course you do. So, about 6 weeks ago I decided I was going to do it and steal a few days just for me. Weekends and vacations are great....but I still always feel like I'm rushing around and doing stuff and not really relaxing. So for the next four days here's my plan....

No work. No chores. No errands. Nothing. Well.....except for walking the dogs and cleaning the cat box. It might get ugly around here if I don't continue doing those chores!

Live in my pajamas.

Eat whatever I want whenever I want and not feel guilty about it. If I want chocolate cake for breakfast I'm going to eat it. And maybe I'll have some champagne with it too! And maybe I'll have a glass of wine with lunch.

Sleep in as late as I want and not feel guilty about it.

Sit in front of the t.v. and do lots of sewing. And magazine reading. And lots of baking too.

And snuggle with the pets.

Any maybe....just maybe.....I'll make more progress on the Living Room Quilt....
And on the Hooterville Quilt....
As for now....I have to go finish up a few chores so I'm ready for my Staycation tomorrow! I can't wait to tell you all about it in a few days!

Happy Sewing,
Jenny

P.S. I will be back tomorrow to post the December Giveaway!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds fabulous! Have fun!

Jodi said...

Ahhh, Jenny, that sounds like heaven! Enjoy! Love those quilts!

Marianne said...

Enjoy, enjoy. Hope you have time to work on your quilts!

free indeed said...

Have a great time! It's so nice to only do what pleases you for a change. We tend to be so other oriented.
I'm loving the green in that living room pillow..nice print. It'll be a great quilt to pull everything together. Well done!