Monday, July 11, 2011

Sew How Was Your Weekend?

Another wonderful weekend has come and gone way too fast. We had an adorable house guest named Kipling.....
She fit right in with our crew and they all did a fabulous job of wearing each other out....
We threw some homemade pizzas on the grill on Saturday night.....
At sunset.....
And then we decided to spoil ourselves on Sunday morning with Mimosas.....
And Lobster Eggs Benedict.....
Don't forget....the calories you eat on the weekend don't count!

And I actually managed to do some sewing too. As the dogs were running in circles around me I made a bunch of pillows for the living room. We're going for a Hawaiian type of look.....
And I started work on a quilt to match those pillows....
Shall we take bets on how long it will take me, The Queen of Unfinished Projects to actually finish this??? And if you're wondering, most of the fabrics are from the Meadowsweet Collection by Sandi Henderson.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend too!

Happy Sewing,
Jenny

2 comments:

sandra said...

Really cute pillows and to be quilt. I bet I could beat you out as Queen of unfinished projects. I either have a short attention span or bore easily LOL. LOve all your dogs. Sandra

Turtle said...

how wondeerful! all of it :)