Monday, March 22, 2010

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Spring Fever!

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! I have got a major case of spring fever right now! The flowers are starting to bloom, the air is starting to get warm and on Saturday we said "hello" to the first official day of spring. So, to honor springtime's arrival I've picked all "springy" fabrics for my Pick Of The Week. These beauties are all from the Flights Of Fancy Collection.....
The first one is Spring Papillon. I love all the butterflies flitting across the pink polka dots....
The second is Spring Zinnia Path.....
And the third one is Spring Fretwork Stripe.....
You can take a peek at all of the Flights of Fancy Springy fabrics here.....
Personally, I think you should make something for your new spring wardrobe with some of these fabrics. You can take a peek at our clothing patterns here. And don't tell me you normally don't wear such bright colors or bold prints! I know you can totally pull it off! But, you could also make an outfit for a little girl that you know with one of the patterns here. Or you could make a fabulous new purse for yourself with one of our purse patterns.

I'm gonna get back to rolling around in the grass and soaking up the sights and sounds of spring. See ya next week.

XOXO,
Emma Jane

No comments: